Location: Anywhere in Germany (remote, Germany only)
Part-time: 3 – 4 days per week
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is the idea that mobility should be a tailored, customised solution, with the user at the centre of the transport ecosystem. We believe MaaS will be how people organise their future travel, as the world strives to lower carbon emissions by reducing individual car use and MaaS offers an efficient tool to do so.
It is a complex domain and requires switched-on, self-motivated and outstanding people. Do you enjoy working independently and as part of a diverse, global team at the same time? Are you mature enough to structure your own hours and workload? Can you think on your feet, bring in your own ideas and feel motivated by getting the job done? Do you enjoy being creative but also have an analytical mind? Then check requirements below to get in touch with us – we have a diverse, global crew and are proud of the friendly atmosphere and flat hierarchy where access to each other is easy.
We work really well as a team and every team member can help shape the way SkedGo evolves. You can have direct impact on products, experiment with new ideas, and be on the forefront of exciting changes in transport that are currently happening. As a growing business, with a strong focus on work-life balance, there are exciting growth opportunities ahead in the marketing team.
- Company website (WordPress): updating, improving, adding new content, working with our designer
- Newsletter (MailChimp): creating, sending
- Monthly marketing report (various analytics tools & sources: Pipedrive, Google, MailChimp, Twitter, LinkedIn, PR agency): updating, analysing, improving and distributing
- Liaising with our suppliers, such as PR agency and copywriter, where required
- Managing trade award submissions
- General market research, e.g. competitor analysis, conferences
- Support BD team with collateral development
- Attending marketing and BD meetings, which can fall outside of regular office hours
- Occasional travel to conferences or work meetings (around once or twice per quarter)
- Marketing degree with approximately two years work experience
- Self-motivated and proactive (we really mean this! At SkedGo we all pull up our sleeves and enjoy getting things done)
- Understanding of technology language and ability to learn B2B marketing specifics
- Excellent written and spoken English. Other languages such as German or Spanish are a plus
- Transport nerd – do you have a passion for cycling? Get excited about train travel? Whatever it is, we’d love to know
- We would very much like to work with someone who is creative as well as analytical, has an eye for detail and isn’t shy to suggest improvements
What we offer
- Flexible working hours – we work in a task-driven environment, where team members can determine their own hours of work, within the framework of agreed deadlines and meetings
- Positive, supportive work environment, with future growth potential. If you have the ambition to become a marketing manager in the tech sector, we fully support your professional development
- The opportunity to be part of the future of transport technology and help create a more sustainable, inclusive and accessible mobility ecosystem
- SkedGo has a very low staff turnover. Most of the team have been with the company for years. We work hard, but also understand the need for balance
SkedGo is committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome and consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
HOW TO APPLY
Please confirm you fulfil below requirements before applying. We will not consider your application otherwise.
- You have permission to work in Germany AND are located in Germany
- You are proficient in written and spoken English
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Explain your motivation to apply for this role (text or video)
- Share your salary expectations and your preference for 3 or 4 working days
- Include a recent resume