Are you the best Android developer you know, with an interest in travel and transport? Do you know your MVVM from your MVP?
SkedGo is a global software development company, with headquarters in Australia. We make the world’s best – award-winning – trip-planning algorithms. Our app TripGo showcases our algorithms’ abilities.
We are looking for a senior developer to lead our Android development team. You must be able to:
- quickly understand code written by others (Java, Kotlin, RxJava, MVVM)
- work with the product manager & designers to understand and refine requirements
- improve our code quality and reduce technical debt
- improve others’ technical ability
- create integration tests
Experience with GIS data will be looked upon favourably.
- Solid background in computer science topics such as relational databases, concurrency, data structures, and algorithms.
- Minimum 2 years work experience preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to manage a team of 2+ developers and prioritise workload. Previous management experience beneficial
- Communicate clearly with team members
- Join global team calls, which are sometimes outside of regular office hours
What we offer
- Flexible hours and location
- Great team
- Ability to grow with the business
- Make an impact
- Learn technical and non-technical skills from senior management and other technical leads
- Opportunity to learn/use cool tech that we work with: Kotlin, RxJava, Clean Architecture
- Annual salary of up to USD 30,000 depending on experience
Most of our employees work from home, but we have offices in Sydney, Nuremberg, and Bahia Blanca which you are welcome to use if you live in the area. We do not provide relocation or visa sponsorships.
Please send an email to email@example.com including your resume and why you want to work for us/why we would want you. What makes us special? What makes you special?
Include at least two references and examples of previous work.